Wednesday, May 4, 2016

QR uQR me connect your virtual life and real

QR uQR.me connect your virtual life and real

Today the two digits is too much, we just introduce Qraffiticodes some time ago, today we will continue to follow this trend, we again recommend a QR code tools. This one or two dimensional code tool called uQR.me,uQR.me will allow you to better integrate Internet content and reality link. For example, you want to sell an iPad, you will the iPad photos online, and then link the picture made into a QR code, so you can let interested users by scanning the QR code picture address connected to the iPad. Dolce & Gabbana iPhone 6 Case

In order to have a uQR.me of QR code is very simple, as long as the uQR.me Web site click on the Get your virtual ID now, and then follow the requirements in order to obtain their own QR code. You can also click on Change my QRlink to add or modify content, including text, business cards, videos, files, etc. UQr.me QR code can be applied to many aspects of life. On Valentine's day in your letter that you can print on the QR code. You can also add a QR code on a poster, let others posters through scan content.

UQR.me also allows you some personalized changes, such as QR code color can be changed, or small squares for QR added rounded corners.

I did a QR code on the right, we scanned, surprise!

UQR.me official address

Killer index: 5/10

Cottage index: 8/10

Galaxy Note 5

4306 votes Dolce Gabbana

Galaxy Note 5

Dolce & Gabbana iPhone 6 Case

After London and Shanghai after rehashing the event, Samsung's new flagship Galaxy S6 edge+ and Galaxy Note5 has come before us, and we got in the first retail version of Galaxy Note5, then this Note what's new flagship series features? Come and see ... ...

View details of the voting >>

No comments:

Post a Comment